Now You :: The Beginning
(offered in Spring)
Our first in a series of self portraiture classes provided online, Now You :: The Beginning is a 6 week introductory e-course that will turn your camera lens inward as we explore the everyday beauty of self portraits. Let’s take back the control of how we see ourselves! Through the process of photographic exploration, we’ll come away with images to remind us the beauty of seeing and being seen. Through this course, you’ll explore who you are in this moment, who you once were… and who you are on the verge of becoming. As women, we are all these pieces of self. NOW is the time to embrace it.
(this class is geared towards women just getting comfortable in front of the camera)
Themes to be explored in NOW YOU :: The Beginning
- details of you
- roots and wings
- at arms length
- eye contact
Now You workshops have a personal focus on permission and safety. Letting down our masks, our guards, honoring the real, the beautiful, the silly, the NOW.
Description of class:
- six weeks of online collaboration
- class schedule posted as registration opens
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday prompts are delivered to your inbox
- Friday fun! Password protected video from Kristin & Meredith with the weeks overview
- Private flickr group to share your self portrait journey and access our group discussions